This documentation contains all technical details related to the setting up, deploying and customizing WebSight CMS.
Are you interested in what is coming? See our public roadmap.
The roadmap presents what features we are working on and ideas we are exploring and analyzing. Have any suggestions, comments, or questions? Share them via GitHub discussions.
To support WebSight and engage with our community please use the following channels:
- WebSight Starter repository feel free to star the repository to be notified about new releases,
- Project issues to request new feature or let us know about any bugs you find,
- Project discussions to ask questions, share ideas or disucss use cases,
- LinkedIn/websight-io to follow us on LinkedIn,
- @websight_io to follow us on Twitter.
WebSight blog page is the place you can find such information like articles, technology insights and release announcements. We recommend also to follow our @websight_io Twitter and LinkedIn/websight-io accounts if you are interested in news and updates notifications.